This giveaway has ended.
CONGRATS LAURA!! You found the Dr. Pepper SECRET ROCK!
The Dr. Pepper Rock is lost AGAIN!
In case you aren’t familiar with the contest and want to participate – because of the outstanding prize – here is our shot at an explanation: The Rock, manages somehow to get lost. (Okay, we hide it.) The Rock can be found somewhere in Shawnee County on public property (so you will not have someone yelling at you or chasing you out of their back yard).
Please note: To find The Rock, no special equipment is necessary and you will not need to move, alter/change or damage any public property or grounds to find the rock!
The Dr. Pepper Rock is decorated with beautiful 94.5 Country and Dr. Pepper logos for easy identification.
The BIG 94.5 Country will post clues at different locations, giving you little hints as to the location of The Rock.
Clue #1 will be available 3/3 to 3/9
Clue #2 will be available 3/10 to 3/16
Clue #3 will be available 3/17 to 3/23
Clue $4 will be available 3/24 to 3/30 or until found!
The lucky person who finds The Rock will win a Private Party for up to 10 people on Sunday, April 6th to watch the American Country Music Awards!
This comes with food (but no alcoholic beverages) for up to 10 people. Additionally, the winner receives CD’s from some of the award nominees – like Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Jason Aldean, Thompson Square, Taylor Swift, Lee Brice, The Eli Young Band, Miranda Lambert and autographed CD’s from The Band Perry and Luke Bryan!
- HyVee in Topeka
- Via’s Pizza & More at the corner of 8th and Gage in Topeka
If you find The Rock you must bring it to the WIBW Studio located atop Huntoon Hill at 1210 Executive Drive to claim your tickets. All Station Rules Apply
Keep your radio tuned to The Big 94.5 Country for details.
These are previous winners of the “Dr. Pepper Secret Rock” Game”
- No purchase necessary.
- Contestant must be 18 years of age to win, unless specified otherwise.
- For prizes valued below $600, only one winner per household in any 30 day period.
- For major prizes with value exceeding $600, you are eligible if no member of your household has won another prize in excess of $600 within the 1-year period preceding the date of the contest drawing.
- Prizes are not transferable and will not be substituted.
- Prizes will not be awarded if the contestant is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
- WIBW Radio does not mail out merchandise prizes. Winners are responsible for
- Many prizes can be used only for certain periods of time. No extensions or changes in these conditions are possible.
- WIBW Radio cannot replace lost or stolen prize certificates or merchandise.
- Responsibility for furnishing products or services constituting giveaway prizes rests with the sponsor. WIBW Radio will not be responsible if prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- All taxes are the responsibility of winner(s). Winners may be required to complete a w-9 for tax purposes and show valid picture I.D for verification of claim.
- WIBW Radio is not responsible if for any technical or any other reasons listeners are unable to participate fully in any contest.
- Employees of WIBW Radio, Morris Communications Company or any other media (radio, television, print) or its properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible
- By entering, winners agree to release WIBW Radio from any claim, loss, liability damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in or receipt of contest prizes.
- By entering, winners grant permission, without further compensation, to WIBW Radio to use their name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and/or promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
- Where applicable decision of judges in any contest is final. WIBW Radio reserves the right to cancel or change any contest at any time.