George Strait Code Contest Rules
1. From 11/5/13 to 12/4/13, 94.5 Country (WIBW-FM) will conduct a contest to win George Strait Concert Tickets for his Jan. 18the show at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, called “Crack the George Strait Code to win”
2. Contest participants will listen to WIBW-FM at 8am, 11 am, and 2pm weekdays, (approximate) for the announcement of three of the codes needed to open the safe and win the tickets. Codes for each week of the contest will change each Monday and be good for trial at events until the following Sunday at midnight. The next set of codes will be read on air starting on Monday for the coming events that week. Visitors to events may be given numbers to try the code in the safe in order of their attendance at the event.
3. In total 5 one digit codes are programmed into the safe. Visitors to remote broadcasts or other events where the safe is featured will enter the three codes we’ve given on air, plus two random codes they’ve chosen between 00 and 99. If the Safe opens, that listener will win the tickets. Listeners may also have the opportunity to try additional codes, as many or as often as the end time of the event permits. Time and Duration of events will be listed on web and social media sites for listeners to gather. Other prizes may also be offered in the same manner at remote location, provided by station or advertiser.
4. If a listener chooses an incorrect code, they will be given the opportunity to sign up for a second chance drawing to win an additional pair of tickets, drawn from all who enter of the course of the entire promotion either on-site or on-line. Listeners would be required to release name, address, and phone number as part of the sign up for the 2nd chance drawing. Additional information may be required for pick-up of prize including social security number.
5. In the event of technical failure, WIBW-FM reserves the right to hold a drawing from all listeners who register at the event to award the tickets.
6. WIBW-FM is not responsible for the input of codes into the digital safe. Unless codes are put in correctly by the participant, award of prize will not be guaranteed due to technical or incorrect input by listener.
7. WIBW Radio cannot replace lost or stolen prize certificates or merchandise.
8. Responsibility for furnishing products or services constituting giveaway prizes rests with the sponsor. WIBW Radio will not be responsible if prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
9. All taxes are the responsibility of winner(s). Winners may be required to complete a w-9 for tax purposes and show valid picture I.D for verification of claim.
10. WIBW Radio is not responsible if for any technical or any other reasons listeners are unable to participate fully in any contest.
11. Employees of WIBW Radio, Morris Communications Company or any other media (radio, television, print) or its properties, sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
12. By entering, winners agree to release WIBW Radio from any claim, loss, liability damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in or receipt of contest prizes.
13. By entering, winners grant permission, without further compensation, to WIBW Radio to use their name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and/or promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
14. Where applicable decision of judges in any contest is final. WIBW Radio reserves the right to cancel or change any contest at any time.