Wednesday, WDBJ reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward were fatally shot by a former station employee. The post Mourners Visit Memorials appeared first on WIBW News Now!.
Thu, Aug 27, 2015, Continue reading at the source
The Rossville Dawgs are coming off their first state football championship in program history. The post Shawnee County High School Football Preview: Rossville Bulldawgs appeared first on WIBW News Now!.
Thu, Aug 27, 2015, Continue reading at the source
Products may be unsafe because they could possibly spoil before the “Best When Used By” date. The post Kraft Heinz Foods Recalls 2 Million Pounds of Turkey Bacon appeared first on WIBW News Now!.
Thu, Aug 27, 2015, Continue reading at the source
Rain showers and a few storms have a chance to develop this morning and a better chance tonight. Listen to 580 for the latest if storms threaten. Today: Scattered thunderstorms through mid-morning. Then, partly cloudy and breezy. Warmer. High 88. Tonight: A 60% chance of thunderstorms late tonight and overnight. Low 70. Tomorrow: A 40% […] The post Rain chances in the forecast the next 48 hours appeared first on WIBW News Now!.
Thu, Aug 27, 2015, Continue reading at the source
Chris Davis, Manny Machado and Jonathan Schoop each hit a two-run homer off Johnny Cueto, and the Baltimore Orioles totaled five long balls in all Wednesday night to power their way to an 8-5 victory over the Kansas City Royals that snapped a six-game skid. Wei-Yin Chen (8-6) allowed three runs for the Orioles while scattering […] The post Orioles Use Long Ball to Snap Royals Winning Streak appeared first on WIBW News Now!.
Wed, Aug 26, 2015, Continue reading at the source